Wednesday 15 February 2012

Half-term crafting :)

So, it's half-term and I'm busy trying to make the most of my time off. Unfortunately, I have a cold which is making me rather tired and irritable :(  Thankfully I have a new craft magazine to keep me company. I found it in on a recent trip to my favourite Oxfam store. It's an old copy of 'Quick & Crafty!' that's full of fantastic eco-friendly craft ideas - from patchwork quilts and homemade cards to a beautiful (and free) Jaegar knit pattern. This should keep me busy for a while! :)

This afternoon, I'm off to a winter 'BBQ'. My friend has a new roof terrace that she's desperate to show off so we're keeping our fingers crossed that it doesn't rain. A gathering with friends means that it's time for me to get busy in the kitchen and make one of my famous gluten and wheat free crumbles - yum!

Speak to you all soon,

Knittynora xx


P.s. Since officially starting my blog (last Saturday) I've been busy catching up with my friends' blogs and finding new ones to follow. There are some fab blogs out there. I look forward to finding and reading one or two more during my week off.

1 comment:

  1. welcome to the wonderful world of blogging..can'twait to read more of your knitting/life...xx

    ReplyDelete