Saturday 11 February 2012

I finally did it!

Well, hello there fellow crafty people.

I've been talking about starting a blog for a while now and today I finally did it!

I guess I should start by introducing myself. You can call me knittynora. I'm a married lady, music teacher and obsessive knitter. When I'm not teaching children I can be found with a cup of tea, some beautiful yarn, my numerous knitting needles and growing collection of knitting books. My obsession with knitting began when I picked up a pair of knitting needles whilst shopping with my friends Kat and Jono. I had been searching for a way of relieving the stresses of modern life and this was it. It's been two years now (and an excessive number of knitting projects later) and I haven't looked back.

After many compliments about my crafty projects, I began creating gifts for my friends and family who loved them so much they encouraged me to set up my own crafty business. (You can find examples of my crafty fair at Etsy.com. Just search for 'All you need is craft'.)

I look forward to sharing my crafty journey with you all.

Many crafty wishes,

Knittynora xx

No comments:

Post a Comment