Friday 24 February 2012

Thank goodness it's Friday!

I'm absolutely frazzled! It's Friday afternoon and I'm so glad to say the weekend is finally here. This week has been a tough one. I've had the end of a cold that just doesn't want to say goodbye and now my ears are all fuzzy :(

I'm keeping positive though, despite a tonne of marking to do I'm currently working on a new baby hoodie to add to my online store. I LOVE making baby products. They are small and cute and knit up in no time. My sister is due to have her first baby in two and a half weeks. This has given me the perfect excuse (as if I needed one!) to make lots of beautiful baby clothes and accessories. I really hope she likes them. I've had lots of fun searching my collection of knitting books and the internet for fabulous baby bits. There are so many beautiful patterns out there, and the best part is lots of them are free! I particularly like Lion Brand's awesome website which is absolutely jam packed with beautiful patterns for the whole family.


Well, I'm off to finish my hoodie. Happy weekend everyone!

Knittynora xx

No comments:

Post a Comment