Saturday 3 March 2012

Ready, steady, lets get crafting!

Hello lovely followers!

This weekend I have the house to myself. My husband is busy climbing mountains in Scotland and I find myself at a loose end...... what is a girl to do?

I was up early this morning and full of good intentions. I looked out of the window and was greeted by a grey sky and the wind and rain. So, sporting activities aside, what can a lady do? Well, wandering around my home I am reminded of the beautiful marl grey wool I bought a few weeks ago and still haven't unwrapped, the baby hoodie I've almost finished and the beautiful bag making book my husband gave me for Christmas. This can only mean one thing........a weekend of non-stop crafting!

With a pot of fresh coffee brewing and a selection of crafty goods looking oh so pretty, I'm ready to turn up the music and get crafting :)

I hope that you're all having a lovely weekend and find some time to get crafty.

Lots of love,

Knittynora xx

No comments:

Post a Comment