Wednesday 28 March 2012

Thank goodness for the sunshine!

After a busy and stressful couple of weeks I am glad to see the sun shining. It manages to lift your mood and make you feel just that bit lighter.

I haven't 'blogged' in a week or so. I've had the flu, which still seems to be hanging around, and lots of things going on at work. With the Easter holidays approaching, I am looking forward to some well deserved me time and the opportunity to get out in the hills and enjoy some walking and rock climbing. 

With the sun shining I'm turning to lighter weight wools and beginning to think about the presents I can make for people with birthdays in the colder months and, yes,........ Christmas! It's a way off yet, thank goodness, but I like to be organised and hate to put down my knitting needles just because it's warm outside. The weather has got me thinking about knitting in the great outdoors. I do a lot of outdoor activities and can think of nothing better than sitting upon a hill, with magnificent views, indulging in my favourite hobbies - knitting and walking. I'd love to hear about your favourite places to knit/craft.....?! :)

Best wishes to you all. Enjoy the weather, whilst it lasts :)

Knittynora xxx

P.s. I am pleased to report that my sister gave birth to a beautiful baby boy just over a week and a half ago. His name is George, and he is just gorgeous! I'm so happy to be wrapping the little treats I knitted for him during my sister's pregnancy and cannot wait to see him wearing his funky little booties and hand knitted cardigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment