Saturday 19 May 2012

The Ullock Scarecrow festival

After much planning and fretting the Ullock Scarecrow festival came ..... and went. The two days absolutely flew by. Lots of lovely people came along and had a good look at the crafty creations of the local artists and makers on display. Some people even sampled my gluten and wheat free cakes! :)


Here are some pictures of my first ever craft stall:

Knitted jewellery, baby hoodie and my homemade packaging


A lovely ray of sunshine highlights the baby section

After the doors of the village hall closed for the evening I managed to take a look at some of the fantastic scarecrows on display.







I can't wait to see what they come up with next year! :)

KnittyNora xxxxx

P.s. Keep posted for info on my latest designs and creations..........coming soon!  

No comments:

Post a Comment