Friday 15 June 2012

Friday night in KnittyNora's house

Wow, it's already Friday! Where did that week go?!

After a very busy and tiring week I'm happy to be spending Friday night in my pyjamas, watching the footie and drinking a nice cup of tea (yes, I'm getting old.....)

Husband is sat next to me cheering on England and I'm enjoying catching up with some 'admin' (basically catching up with the lovely people on UK Handmade and writing this blog - thanks for reading!).

Looks like it could be a quiet weekend with some marking and report writing for me. And let's not forget some lovely crafting  :) But what to make....? Some cosy hats and gloves for this oh so chilly spell? A super cute ruffle skirt for this crafty old lady? Or some new jewellery designs for my Etsy store?

Let me know what you think..... I'd love to know what you lovely people are up to this weekend so please pop by and say 'hello!'.


Sending you happy weekend wishes,

KnittyNora xxx

Find me on Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Allyouneediscraft


No comments:

Post a Comment