Sunday 8 July 2012

I made it to 500!.....and other crafty goings on.

I am pleased to announce that I've managed to reach (and exceed!) my 500 blog views target. It's so good to know that there are lovely people out there reading my ramblings :) 


A week in the life of KnittyNora....

I've been busy making and creating some new jewellery for my Etsy store. I love creating my own patterns. I really enjoy trying out other people's patterns but there's nothing quite like sitting down with your knitting needles and seeing where your mood takes you. 

I've been working on some funky necklace designs and some bangles. A couple of little treats for my niece's birthday will be making there way to her soon. I hope she likes them! :)










Having fun with henna.......


I've always admired traditional henna body art and the beautiful decorations people bestow upon their bodies. Whilst I do not claim to be any kind of expert with henna I thought I'd have a go....here are some pics........






Love heart for my left wrist

Making up a design on my foot....well, I did have some henna left :)
These photos were taken just after the henna was applied....I'm looking forward to seeing what they look like once the top layer has fallen off :)


Wishing you all a wonderfully crafty weekend,


KnittyNora xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment