Saturday 29 September 2012

Cosy days at home

It's cold outside. It's windy and it's wet. I've decided to hid way in my own little crafty habitat. Surrounded by fabric and yarn and books. And not forgetting the first in the series of Cath Kidston make and sew booklets..... a little treat to myself :)


And here are some pictures of the beautiful fabric I've just purchased to create my own labels for my knitted goods.

Ready to be opened.....


Layers of Japanese cotton

Unravelled and ready for some print practice

Feeling poorly and a little bit sorry for myself, I'm glad to have lots of lovely fabric and creative ideas to keep me company.

I've nearly finished my brand new glove design.....stayed tuned for some pictures of the finished article :)


Much love,

KnittyNora xx

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to the glove design...especially with all the lovely wintery weather that's just starting! :) xx

    ReplyDelete