Tuesday 11 September 2012

Latest creations and a quick 'hello!'


So, hello!

I've had a few days away from my blog. School is keeping me BUSY!

I thought I'd pop by and share a few pictures of my latest creations. Whilst I may be busy with work I can always make time for a bit of knitting (well, for the time being at least).

Here is my lovely new beret (which has already had an outing in the school playground - it's been very wet and cold).

Beret with flower accessory 

I love this colour!
I've also had some fun making some new rings. I managed to stumble across a cute bow pattern and couldn't resist creating a couple of knitted rings. The kids at school love them and I've already had some requests for some for Christmas gifts.

Very chuffed with my latest creation

I'm busy making some baby items for a couple of ladies who are due to give birth very soon. I'm also working on a cushion design for a commission....news and info about that to follow soon(ish)!

Hope you're all having a good week.

KnittyNora xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment