Tuesday 30 April 2013

Cushion or strapless top?........you decide

Here's a little something that I started on recently. It's a pattern I've created myself and therefore leaves lots of room for alteration and experimentation - my favourite!

A few cheeky snaps:


Simple cable detail

Hmmmmm.....what should it be?


Well.......it began as a cushion but I have to admit that I am very tempted to turn this little number into a strapless top for moi too :) Although.....could be both! A perfect excuse to go out shopping for more yarn.
Old skool sexy back sweater


I'm pleased to report that my old skool sweater (above and previous post) was featured on the Kollabora Facebook page. I was so pleased when I found my little top highlighted on their page......I was just a little bit proud and very excited. If you haven't discovered Kollabora yet.................do it!

Kollabora website: http://kollabora.com/

My featured item: https://www.facebook.com/kollabora

Please let me know what you think my latest creation should be...........

KnittyNora xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love aran knitting and trying to master with a cushion cover. The sweater looks so good, well done on being featured.

    ReplyDelete