Saturday 20 April 2013

Hello again, lovely followers :)

Well, it's been a while! As some of you may have gathered from my Facebook page, I've been rather poorly for the past few months. After many a stay in hospital and a small operation, I am currently recovering at home. Unfortunately, this means that I have more than neglected my blog, Facebook page and crafting in general. Thanks to some very lovely friends, however, I have been able to read about other people's crafty journeys through the medium of beautiful crafting magazines.


When I've had the energy, it's been lovely to have a look at what everyone is making and have been introduced to the delights of Craftseller magazine. With pages full of tips for setting up your own craft business, beautiful (and free!) patterns and lovely stories from those readers who have taken the plunge and started their own crafty business it's sure to cheer up your day. If you haven't come across this magazine before you can find the website here: http://www.craft-seller.com/



Yesterday my husband took me for a short drive to get some fresh air and to enjoy the sunshine. Here are a couple of pics of what we saw.............


Beautiful sunny view at low tide

Spring lambs that were ever so friendly

Leaping rabbit!

And a much calmer relative of his :)

For now I am relaxing to some music from a couple of my favourite artists; Pentangle, Fairport Convention and Joni Mitchell, and enjoying a couple of new knitting books I have been gifted recently. I look forward to  making again soon, I hope!


Best wishes to all of my lovely readers and followers. I hope that you've all had a taste of the recent sunshine. It really does cheer you up and makes you feel like spring is (nearly) here :)

KnittyNora xx


2 comments:

  1. Hello Nora!
    I am so sorry to hear you have been unwell...I am having a little peep at your lovely blog after you left a comment at mine....so glad you did because now I have found and am following you.....get well quickly and don't over do it...
    bestest wishes to you and yours
    Daisy J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Daisy J!

    Thanks so much for stopping by. I happened across your blog recently and just love it. It's great to find another fellow crafter/blogger online.... especially one with such good taste :)

    Best wishes,
    KnittyNora xxxx

    ReplyDelete