Monday 29 July 2013

Well, hello there!


Over the last few weeks I've been trying to keep myself busy with lots of crafty projects. Since I'm not able to climb or go out walking I've had to find lots of other things to keep me busy..........

Project one: Cable knit cushion

Here is a little look at the cable knit cushion I've been working on....

Triple cable 

Up close

I've made this from a pattern I designed myself. This can be tricky but it also allows you to amend and tailor the pattern as you go along, which is great.

If anyone would like the pattern details once I've finished please get in touch......

I've made up quite a few of my own patterns and would love to know if people would like me to share them.

Project two: Make do and mend.....continued.

And so, another pair of cords get a make over.


Here they are before:

Plain old cords


and here they are after I went a bit crazy with them :)

My (almost finished) dungarees

What do you think? 




Project three: What to do with all this fabric?




A selection of my new fabrics

A nice little close up


And so.....what does a girl do with all this fabric (and a few more pieces stashed away!)?!

I'm thinking a couple of new skirts and possibly a dress....... what do you think?


I'm off to play with my sewing machine......pop back soon for a peek at my complete cushion and perhaps a peek at something new :)

Best wishes,
KnittyNora xx

No comments:

Post a Comment