Friday 25 April 2014

A blog milestone and a new knitting project.

A bit of a milestone....

As I logged into my blogger page I realised that I'm almost at 5000 blog views.....yes, 5000! I'm so pleased that people are reading my little blog and I hope you're enjoying it. I often wonder who reads my blog? I'd love to hear from you and get some feedback. What do you like most about my blog? Is there anything else you would encourage me to add?

Come on, don't be shy :)


What I've been up to....


Over the last few weeks I've continued to wait for my next hospital appointment to come through and have been trying to find ways of distracting myself from ill health and treatment (or lack thereof). I'm really lucky to have some fab people around me who are constantly introducing me to new things and trying to keep my spirits up. I've been introduced to some interesting alternative therapies and have even tried a few of them out. One of my most favourite ways to relax though is by listening to music and, if I have the energy, with a bit of knitting.

My latest knitting project is one especially for me. I love to knit for others but thought I would treat myself to something new for the summer. I was lucky enough to be sent some complimentary knitting goodies from the awesome people over at Kollabora. With the grey cotton yarn and 5mm circular needles I had everything I needed to make this gorgeous vest - perfect for warm, sunny days or even layered over a t-shirt/long sleeved top when it gets a bit chilly.


Here's a sneak peek of where I'm up to...........


Not the best picture but gives you an idea of where I'm at so far :)

This evening, I shall mostly be spending some quality time with my knitting whilst my husband enjoys an evening out with his work colleagues.

I'm off to pop the kettle on, put my feet up and watch exactly what I want on the TV.......bliss!

Happy weekend everyone,

KnittyNora xx


No comments:

Post a Comment